Friday, March 27, 2009

Is That a Combination "Knife/Pliers/Flashlight/Bottle Opener/Pry Bar/Screw Driver/Coffee Maker" in Your Pants, Or are You Just Happy to See Me?

My favorite pair of pants are my Riggs Ranger's.

They are comfortable, and are among the most durable pants I own. The leg seams are triple-stitched, the back pockets are lined with Cordur, and the knees are reinforced and vented.

They also provides plenty of room. The front pockets are 13 inches deep, and the two side pockets are bellowed.

Why would I need so much space?
I don't exactly need it per se, but I certainly like using it.

Here's a list of the stuff I like to carry in my various pockets:

Front Right: Keltec P3-AT
Change: Various coins
Front Left: Flashlight, Pro-mag Tactical Pen, mini Swiss army knife, Chapstick, SwissTech Micro Plus 8-in-1
Back Right: Wallet
Back Left: Varies
Right Cargo (Main): [usually empty]
Right Cargo (Secondary, Small): Gerber EAB Pocket Knife
Right Cargo (Secondary, Large): Cellphone
Left Cargo: Gerber Artifact,
Belt loop: Keys

Yes, that's a lot of stuff.

I also wear a JayPee Trouser belt. It's 1.5 inches wide, and made of very thick, sturdy leather.
In winter, there may be a Taurus PT24/7 Pro on that belt.



Leave a comment: What do you carry on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment